Why follow this blog?


This blog is for all those enlightened individuals who recognize that Robert Murray kicks far more ass than the average man.

Join Robert as he shares random thoughts from his wandering mind. Timely and funny. You might not agree with his views, but you will be entertained.



It is better to be insane and not know it, than to be sane and have doubts.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Welcome...

I would like to welcome you to my blog. It seems like everyone has a blog these days, so I thought I would give it a try. I will be sharing random thoughts from my wandering mind. Discussions will include everything from politics, entertainment, news, and whatever useless stuff I feel like talking about.

I must warn you...99.9% of the content published here is a joke. Remember that before you get too offended at something. You should also know that I am full of shit most of the time. If you have a thick skin and a high tolerance for bullshit, then you should have fun. Let the blogging begin...

6 comments:

Rick Morris said...

you have way too much time ion your hands, Robert... And, thank God you do!

Rick Morris said...

...I read something the other day about Bill Clinton for president of Haiti. With the current US recession, the catastrophe that we know as the global market, juxtaposed with the recent Haitian disaster relief effort by the UN's special envoy, Mr. Clinton, we now stand at an important moment in time. We currently have some idea regarding what to do about... Oh shit, hold that thought, the new Lady Gaga video just came on... See you later... Paparazzi!!!!

Robert D. Murray said...

hahahaha...well done.

Rick Morris said...

Thank's Lady Gay Gay!

Rick Morris said...

Oh Robert, what's with this black hole of a blog not having any comments but mine? Does this mean I'm a bigger looser than even you? Am I now the assistant looser trainee? OK, I get it, the jokes on me... This isn't a blog, you set me up, right? Right???? Robert? Are you there Robert? Little buddy? Robert? Are you with me Robert? Do you copy Ghost Ryder???????????? Roooooberrrrrt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Hellow! Hellow! Is anyone out there? Is anyone listening? What's happening? Hello...Hel.. Getting hard to... Lights grow
dim now... What? No, not, no, no... Must get,can't feel,don't want!@$^&^&$$83&^%%$#74)^&__$@#...................................................................................................................................................................

Robert D. Murray said...

No Rick, you are not alone. The comments section has been messed up and for some reason you and I are the only ones able to post. It is still being worked on.