Why follow this blog?


This blog is for all those enlightened individuals who recognize that Robert Murray kicks far more ass than the average man.

Join Robert as he shares random thoughts from his wandering mind. Timely and funny. You might not agree with his views, but you will be entertained.



It is better to be insane and not know it, than to be sane and have doubts.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Sorry about yesterday

  If anyone is still reading this blog, then you noticed that I did not post yesterday. I usually do the blog the night before and then post it the next morning. I have been very busy and out-of-pocket for the last couple of days, but will make it up.

  Today's post was originally going to be about politics and the health care debate. However, I am fucking sick of it all and can't stand to write about it. I will re-visit that blog when I am less angry at politicians. Stay tunes as a new post will appear shortly. Thanks again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.