Why follow this blog?


This blog is for all those enlightened individuals who recognize that Robert Murray kicks far more ass than the average man.

Join Robert as he shares random thoughts from his wandering mind. Timely and funny. You might not agree with his views, but you will be entertained.



It is better to be insane and not know it, than to be sane and have doubts.

Friday, March 12, 2010

More Hating on Lady Gaga


Last night I had the misfortune of my television being tuned in to the E! Network while I was working around the house. E! News came on and announced the world premiere of the new Lady Gaga video, because apparently, this is big earth shattering news or something. Anyway, I actually decided to view this monstrosity for two reasons: (1) I was busy ironing and didn't want to stop to look for a remote, and (2) As I have said before, I can't help but enjoy train wrecks. So, I watched in morbid fascination.

  A few observations. Lady Gaga is an ugly, no-talent bitch. I think watching the video lowered my IQ by about 30 points. I'm not sure why, but I find her extremely unattractive. She has an OK body, but I can't stand to look at her...even scantily  dressed. That's how you know shit is messed up, when yours truly dislikes something so much, that not even nearly naked women can convince me to watch something. The video also had Beyonce, lesbo action, and Tarantino movie references...and I still couldn't fucking stand it. Let's be clear: Beyonce is one of the hottest women around, I love lesbian loving, and I have been a Tarantino fan before anyone heard of him...and Lady Gaga made me hate them by association.

  This no-talent hack must be stopped. Who buys her albums or listens to this shit? Her music sounds like some old left over music that was found in an Eastern European disco circa 1985. She can't sing without Auto-Tune, and she is butt-fucking ugly to boot. Oh yeah, and she dresses like a bag lady from outer space. What ever happened to talent? What is wrong with performers with style, class, and talent? There is no point to this post. There is no in-depth writing to be done on this topic. There is really no way to end this post. I just really, really, really, really, fucking hate Lady Gaga and everything associated with her. I hate music today because of no-talent mother fuckers like her. I hate that I have had to stop listening to the radio because all the new artists piss me off. And all I have to say in closing is: Fuck Miley Cyrus, too! Just wanted to throw that in there cause I'm tired of seeing her everywhere, also. Thanks. I feel better now.

No comments: